In 2006, we set out to build a company that focused solely on delivering great client experiences. We've grown into a talented team, but it's our folk's unique mix of experience, interests, and passion that makes the difference to our clients. We pride ourselves on our commitment to continuing education, adopting the most effective techniques in laser scanning and modeling, and providing the best as-built documentation services available.
Likewise, we have set the highest standards and goals for ourselves. When we started out, we chose to respect traditions, but not be bound by them. 3D Imaging Services combines new technology and new processes with an understanding of past practices in order to best benefit our clients and reduce their project costs.
A couple highlights about our company:
- 100% of your project will be completed on-site, in-house and in Michigan, which we are proud to be able to offer.
- We’ve delivered unique solutions to difficult problems for over ten years.
- We know how to make your project successful. We have years of lessons learned and you will read about our detailed expertise in conducting such work; within our proposal's and QA/QC processes.
- We have performed many successful projects and are happy to provide references.
- The most important item, we will be your partner, trusted advisers and team members. We 100% understand some of the uncertainties that come along with our type of technology and solutions. Rest assure, we will support you in best practices, generally relating to achieving optimal return on investment.
types of Clients
Part of the Egan Family of Companies
In 2016, the owners of Andy J. Egan Co., West Michigan's largest mechanical contractor and fabricator, acquired 3D Imaging Services. The company is a national leader in Building Information Modeling and fabrication solutions. 3D Imaging Services has relocated to Andy Egan’s Grand Rapids Headquarters, which also house a 60,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art fabrication shop.